Thursday, October 16, 2014

Wedding inspired beauty looks // Loverly


Working in a big cosmetic department I'm constantly doing make overs and lately I have been doing lots of wedding makeup in store. Whether it's bridal party makeup, bachorlette, or the big day. I wanted to give you girls some of my favorite wedding day looks inspired by three different dresses.

If you need more dress inspiration you can find thousands of dresses HERE


LOOK 1

This dress is one of my favorite that I have ever seen I love the lace straps and the length. For this dress I recommend a soft eye (neutral colors) big lashes, and pretty pink lips & cheeks! This dress makes me feel delicate so picking the blush and lips are important. You want a soft nudey pink and not one that it too loud or it will be too much. I really think a matte foundation will make this look even more flawless. My new favorite foundation that is matte without looking 'cake' or feeling "too drying" is the Fusion Ink one by YSL. 

Charlotte Tilbury lipstick // Bitch Perfect
Adrdell Double Up 201 // LASHES
Nars Blush in // Unlawful 
YSL Fusion ink foundation // here

LOOK 2

This dress looks like it would be so much fun to be in. It has a ton of attitude and deserves makeup worthy of it. So I believe in bold lips and a deep contour to make it happen. Keep the eye shadow simple with only one or two colors on the lids. It's all about bold brows, bright lips, and a clean contour. Try a berry lip color to compliment the dresses' spunk. 

Nars Contour Kit // here
Nars Blush // Luster
Nars Light Reflecting Setting Powder //here
YSL Rouge Pur Couture // 19
Trish McEvoy Brow pencil // here






LOOK 3

My final look is that beautiful boho dainty dress. I love gold everything so I decided bright golden eyes and dewy skin is a must. The Stila 'Magnificent Metals' eye shadows are absolutely amazing. The texture is unlike anything else out there. It's perfect for all over the lid. I suggest a brighter cheek color such as 'Taos' by Nars. You want a lip color that will last all night so try a peach pink from OCC.

Stila eyeshadow // Gold
Nars Sheer Glow Foundation // here
Nars blush // Taos
Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Matte Lip Tart // Divine



For more makeup looks and inspiration check out >>  lover.ly and download them in the app store so you can browse all day long on your phone // here




1 comment: