Sunday, November 2, 2014

Peachy Cheeky



Baked Blush by e.l.f.

Is one of those drugstore buys that I just can't get enough of. It has a beautiful luminous sheen that makes your cheeks look radiant and dewy without being too shimmery. I will say that the product isn't as pigmented as I wished, but that just means you need to work with a bit more. To apply I swoosh my blush brush into with a good amount of pressure. Then apply onto my cheeks I have to repeat this step about 2-3 times for the color to turn out how I like.




 The color was what drew me in. I'm a sucker for a soft peachy pink cheek color and I cannot lie. So if you don't feel like splurging $29 or more on blush this is a great option for a budget friendly wallet.  
It's called 'Peachy Cheeky' and is only $3 check it out  e.l.f.


1 comment:

  1. such a healthy glow! my target always has the lamest elf products. i will keep a look out for this.

    ReplyDelete