Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Beanie • Season


Put ya' hands up if you wear black all day everyday! Welcome to the makeup artist life. Dressing yourself in black all the time isn't easy. It makes me feel like I have to get extra creative to make a 'uniform' stand out and look unique. 
Being in all black can turn boring quickly if you don't spice it up a bit.  When shopping I tend to look for the less advertised pieces.  All the good items are usually hard to find. Seriously try to stray away from the first things you see when you walk into a store. Everyone sees those pieces making them more common. If you know me then you know I don't like to blend in with the rest of society. I like to feel different from others. I like finding pieces that are uncommon. Stuff that other people wouldn't think to try on or wear. That's basically my game plan when I shop. Oh and I always head to the sale section first.

 I will admit that I enjoy being the bitch who has that one shirt that you can't find anywhere else because I got it on sale. Or that I picked it up at a random hole in the wall thrift store. It's my thing. I know nobody else will have it and can't steel my look. 


 Now I know that I just sounded like the most annoying girl in the world, but at least I'm honest. Don't get me wrong I love inspiring others, just sometimes all you really want is the credit where it's due. Can I get an #AHEM lol That's where is amazing fringe jacket comes in...
I purchased this baby at Forever 21, yes I said Forever 21 about a year ago. So good luck finding it lol It's really hard finding a good black fringe jacket theses days. Honestly I don't even know where to begin to look for one. Maybe thrift stores and consignment shops would be your best luck.




Have I mentioned that this rustic color is probably my favorite ever. I got it at the one and only  Urban Outfitters. Ugh...I hate that I love that place. I want to buy the whole store every time I go in. They always have the best sale section 24/7. Literally their sale section is always on point. If you take anything from this post just please note to never ever forgot to check out the sale sec ions first.



This 'Think Pink' lipstick by Wet N' Wild is the sh*t. I have been wearing this color religiously. It's the only color I bring with me when I leave the house. That says a lot because before I leave anywhere I have to have at least 3 different lip colors in whatever bag I'm carrying that day. #LipstickQueenProbz


No comments:

Post a Comment