Thursday, October 22, 2015

Feeling' Brand New


Sometimes you need to go on an adventure and see where the day takes you. For me and my friend Ashley that would be our local wig shop. If you've never been to one before I highly recommend going. The energy and the things you find at these places are the right kind of wrong. I mean you'll enjoy it if you're into du rags, insanely cheap makeup,and of course killer hair pieces.

Honestly, it's a really fun way to kick all the BS aside and have some laughs. Nothing says good vibes more than an oversized purple afro wig. Sadly for me for me I was shy and opted for a casual ombré wig. Not gonna lie, but it looked ratchet AF on the mannequin head. After a few moments on Ashley convinced me that this was the one. I obviously needed it so naturally I said 'I'll take it'. If I conceal my brows maybe I'll look like Queen Lady Gaga. Only in my dreams though...





Now for Ashley since she's naturally a brunette bombshell going platinum blonde was an obvious choice for her. Took her a few try to find 'THE ONE', but I think she nailed it. Let's all stare at how perfect this color looks on her....ugh if is she only knew. Most girls can't pull blonde like this off, but I guess when you're a babe you can do anything.




I encourage y'all to go out there find yourself a hot wig and start acting brand new. It will make you feel like a new bitch, but definatly in a good way. Put on a cute outfit, hit up the mall, walk around with a new attitude and kill it. Trust me you will feel a new kind of confidence so try it out. 


On Ashley: 
Beanie | Forever21 here
Jacket | Forever21 here
Bottoms | BGD Urban Outfitters
Sneakers | Reebok Urban Outfitters


On (me) Caitlin:
Hat | Forever21 here
Tee | Pacsun 
Bottoms | H&M here
Boots | Zara (clearance)



No comments:

Post a Comment