Sunday, January 31, 2016

Smokey eye Look




The shadows that made this look possible are brought to you by MAC...


I start out by placing Saddle in my crease then blend Brown Script into it. Then I pack Folie onto the ball of the lid and blend up into the two previous colors. Basically you just need to blend really good for a long time to get this look perfected. 

Lashes are Ardell 113 which happen to be my favorite. Thanks to my roommate A-RIM for showing these beauties to me. They are very natural but also give a dramatic look. Best lashes by far that I have ever worn. Go get you some!

My outfit is also a must have only because of the price. Three dollars and forty two cents, I kid you not. It's actually a body suit. I got it from AMAZON. Yes I just said Amazon believe me or not, but here is the link. The material is so soft and sleek that I had to buy it in every color. High-key obsessed 

XXOO


4 comments:

  1. I think the curly hair suits you more. It is just my opinion. luton airport meet and greet parking

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mac eye base is a perfect thing i have got for my dark circles.
    meet and greet gatwick

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should have to take the picture in bright area for clear view.
    parking Heathrow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To have taken the photo in 'night area for clear view' wasn't possible it was late at night so no natural lighting. I don't own a ring light either so yeah. I do this as a hobby not a job, but I think the artrisy still shined through the photo

      Delete